Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download full version Latest
Microsoft Office 2010 is by far one of the most comprehensive and mature tools that one could use for any given task. The concept has been around for quite some time and this installment brings forth many improvements that give it an upper hand. Microsoft is one of the largest developers of software when it comes to ending user applications. This position allows it to set the standards when talking about the proficiency of applications that will support customers.
The tools this bundle offers are meant to cover all areas of work:
- Task Management – Calendar and Tasks Tab
- Presentations – PowerPoint
- Meetings – Outlook Schedule Meeting/ Appointment
- Customer relationship – Outlook Mail, Lync
- Individual workloads – Excel, Word, OneNote
- Custom creation – Visio, Publisher
Working with the help of Microsoft Office 2010 full will establish a new type of relationship between the individual and his tools. Writing and editing are simplified, presentations are new build much easier as templates are available and communicating the final touches can be done by a single “push of the button”.
The choice is yours as you have a wide selection of tools based on the versions available:
- Starter – Word, Excel
- Home – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Online – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Standard – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher
- Professional Plus – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, InfoPath, SharePoint Workspace
These versions bring great diversity and the possibility to customize the environment. This is done by setting up your tailored work bench and helping you get the most out of this product.
We may be familiar with the tools and the way this product works but the features brought up by this edition will add to that. Creating and managing content is easy as new additions make the Microsoft Office 2010 a power tool.
- The backstage view – A new interface that helps with the management of tasks, metadata, printing and permissions
- Ribbon – The interface that was introduced with Office 2007 full version with crack can now be customized and may hold more tabs and additional commands
- Co-author – A function that will run with SharePoint sites and offers the possibility for more than one person to develop a document and save it on a remote location
- Protected view and other security enhancements – Working online and viewing potentially harmful documents is now taking care of. Additionally, documents can be “trusted” as users can target them as “safe”.
- Text to speech – Selected text (OneNote, Word, PowerPoint) can be replayed as an audio
The system requirements for running Office 2010 are:
- Processor – 500 MHz
- Memory RAM – 256 MB
- Hard Disk – 3 GB
- Display resolution – 1024 x 567
Do keep in mind that these are the minimum requirements if you want better performance you should raise the numbers.
Let’s talk about the price that you will pay for the Office bundle. When purchasing the applications you will have to keep in mind the functionalities you get. This factor alongside with the price should be considered when buying. The prices are not fixed and this is because of the number of vendors that may hold the product. This is also because the release has happened quite some time ago:
- Home (Student or Business) ~ 30-80 $ ( Release price 149 $)
- Professional ~ 130 – 150 $ ( Release price 499 $)
- Solid product that comes from a mature solution
- Almost everything you will need and want
- A lot of information related to customization and work practices
- Dedicated support site
- Patches and upgrades
- It is the standard solution that you can take across almost any platform, even Mac has Office
- The price, even now it is still quite high
- You can get cheaper even free solutions
- You will need to learn how to use it properly
- Many options may sometimes prove difficult to manage
- Sensitive, an application that may need some attention from time to time
I would say Microsoft Office 2010 full version is a must. There are some drawbacks but these are in no way a major factor. You will end up with a solution that has got you covered when it comes to just about anything you can think of. Sure, there are some minor hiccups because not even Microsoft is 100 % error free. However, once you get started you will wonder just how you managed without it until now.